Image is for illustrative purposes only.
1. Fidelity brokerage account required for access to research/(reports). Minimum opening balance of $2,500 is required.
$4.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Certain accounts may require a minimum opening balance of $2,500. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing and Custody Solutions are subject to different commission schedules.
Minimum concessions of $19.95 apply if traded with a Fidelity representative. For U.S. Treasury purchases traded with a Fidelity representative, a flat charge of $19.95 per trade applies. A $250 maximum applies to all trades, reduced to a $50 maximum for bonds maturing in one year or less. Fixed income trading requires a Fidelity brokerage account with a minimum opening balance of $2,500. Rates are for U.S. dollar–denominated bonds; additional fees and minimums apply for non-dollar bond trades. Other conditions may apply; see Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Please note that concessions may affect the total cost of the transaction and the total, or "effective," yield of your investment. The offering broker, which may be our affiliate National Financial Services LLC, may separately mark up or mark down the price of the security and may realize a trading profit or loss on the transaction.
4. Free commission offer applies to online purchases of Fidelity ETFs and select iShares ETFs in a Fidelity brokerage account. Fidelity accounts may require minimum balances. The sale of ETFs is subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). iShares ETFs and Fidelity ETFs are subject to a short-term trading fee by Fidelity if held less than 30 days.
5. Barron's, March 20, 2017 and March 19, 2016 Online Broker Surveys. 2017: Fidelity was evaluated against 15 others and earned the top overall score of 35.6 out of a possible 40. The firm was also named best online broker for Long-Term Investing (shared with 2 others), Best for Novices (shared with 1 other), and Best for Investor Education (shared with 2 others). Fidelity was also ranked 1st in the following categories: Trading Experience & Technology (shared with 2 others), Mobile (shared with 1 other), Research Amenities, and Portfolio Analysis and Reports (shared with 2 others). 2016: Fidelity was evaluated against 15 others and earned the top overall score of 34.9 out of a possible 40.0. Fidelity was also named Best Online Broker for Long-Term Investing (shared with one other), Best for Novices (shared with one other), and Best for In-Person Service (shared with four others), and was ranked first in the following categories: trading technology; range of offerings (tied with one other firm); and customer service, education, and security. Overall ranking for both years based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trading experience & technology; usability; mobile; range of offerings; research amenities; portfolio analysis and reports; customer service, education, and security; and costs.
6. Investor's Business Daily® (IBD), January 2015, 2016 and 2017: Best Online Brokers Special Report. January 2015: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 9 out of 11 categories. Fidelity was named first in Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, and Educational Resources. January 2016: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 10 out of 12 categories. Fidelity was named first in Trade Reliability, Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, and Educational Resources. January 2017: Fidelity ranked in the top two in all 13 categories. Fidelity was named first in Research Tools, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, Investment Research, Educational Resources, and Planning Tools. Results in 2017 were based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within the categories composing the survey, as scored by more than 4,752 respondents in the survey conducted by Investor’s Business Daily’s polling partner, TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence. © Investor's Business Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.
7. Kiplinger's, August 2016 and August 2017 Online Broker Survey. 2016: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of 7 online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and Fees, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile, and Advisory. 2017: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall (tied with Merrill Edge) out of 7 online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Total Commissions Score, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile Access, and Advisory Services.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
There is an Options Regulatory Fee from $0.04 to $0.06 per contract, which applies to both option buy and sell transactions. The fee is subject to change.
This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers. In order to receive the commission-free trades, you must designate an existing eligible Fidelity IRA or brokerage account or open and fund a new eligible Fidelity IRA or brokerage account with net new assets. Deposits of $50,000-$99,999 will receive 300 free trades, and deposits of $100,000 or more will receive 500 free trades. Trades must be used within 2 years of being credited to the customer’s account. Commission-free trades must be designated to the one account receiving the qualifying assets or amount and are limited to online domestic equities and options trades. Options trades are limited to 20 contracts or less per trade; for orders beyond these limitations, standard commission rates apply. No cash compensation will be given for any unused commission-free trades. Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months and may not be combined with other offers. Fidelity reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions or terminate this offer at any time. Other terms and conditions, or eligibility criteria may apply.
To be eligible, customers must register online at www.fidelity.com/ATP500free
or through a representative. New accounts or designated eligible accounts must be funded within 60 days ("qualification period"). Cash, eligible securities, and/or margin debit balance transfers from multiple sources will be aggregated to determine total account funding; assets will be valued at the time Fidelity receives them. Allow up to seven business days for assets to be registered in the system. Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source via any standard monetary transfer method (a standard Transfer of Assets form, check, Electronic Funds Transfer, ADM deposit, etc.); rollovers from a former employer’s Fidelity record kept workplace savings plan are treated as coming from an external source for purposes of this offer. Net new assets mean external new money in minus money out, including distributions and transfers, during the qualification period.
Account holders must maintain a minimum account balance of $50,000 of net new assets for this free trade offer (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility) for at least nine months from the date on which the trades are credited to the account, otherwise commission charges may be incurred retroactively on free trade executions based on the applicable commission rate under Fidelity's Commission & Fee Schedule.
Eligible accounts include non-retirement (Individual or Joint) or Fidelity IRA (Rollover IRA, Traditional IRA, Inherited IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA) accounts in which individual security trading is not prohibited and which meet the minimum account opening or funding requirements.
The promotion is not available for the following account types/products: business accounts (including those opened by union officials); trust accounts; fiduciary accounts (including custodial accounts, estate accounts); non-prototype accounts; college investment trust accounts; 529 college savings plan accounts; Fidelity accounts managed by Strategic Advisers, Inc. (i.e., Portfolio Advisory Services); Institutional Wealth Services (IWS) clients; clients of registered investment advisors working with Fidelity Investments; annuities; and Stock Plan Services accounts. Offer is not valid for non-U.S. residents; persons employed by FINRA or a securities organization in a regulatory capacity; employees of Fidelity, its affiliates, and members of their immediate families and households, or the media who cover financial services. Certain states and local jurisdictions have laws that limit or restrict public employees from accepting items of value from vendors such as Fidelity that provide services to public institutions. Some public entities such as governments, state universities, health care organizations, etc., also have internal policies that may contain similar restrictions. If you are a public official or employee, you should determine if one of these laws or internal policies applies to you. By accepting this incentive, we assume that you are in compliance with your jurisdiction’s laws and institution’s internal policies.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917